Air Conditioning Repair Glencoe, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Glencoe, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please request service for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Glencoe, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Glencoe, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Glencoe, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Glencoe, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Glencoe, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Glencoe, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems can provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Glencoe right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Glencoe homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating Repair
- HVAC Repair
Weis' AC repair experts in Glencoe, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide next-level AC maintenance and repair.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Glencoe, MO, now for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's crucial for your wallet to maintain your business or home's heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Glencoe, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for more information about our Glencoe, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Glencoe customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There are various things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Glencoe, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Glencoe air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their quality over the years. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Glencoe HVAC company of choice:
Devoted to Service
A leading Glencoe AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling knows the importance of quality service. We want to provide the best in the business such as highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Glencoe, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Glencoe, MO, now.