Air Conditioning Repair High Ridge, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in High Ridge, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping High Ridge, MO, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for High Ridge, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our High Ridge, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in High Ridge, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. High Ridge, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in High Ridge, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in High Ridge right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For High Ridge home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating Repair
- HVAC Repair
Weis' air conditioning repair experts in High Ridge, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide next-level AC maintenance and repair.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in High Ridge, MO, today for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's crucial for your wallet to maintain your business or home's HVAC systems. Contact Weis to learn more about High Ridge, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our High Ridge, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help High Ridge homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are various things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for High Ridge, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert High Ridge air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their quality over the years. You can count on us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to ensure Weis is your High Ridge HVAC company of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading High Ridge AC repair company, Weis Comfort Systems understands the value of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business such as well-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
Weis relies on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our business.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in High Ridge, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in High Ridge, MO, now.