Air Conditioning Repair House Springs, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in House Springs, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping House Springs, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for House Springs, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our House Springs, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in House Springs, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. House Springs, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in House Springs, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We can give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in House Springs right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For House Springs homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
Weis' air conditioner repair experts in House Springs, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide top-notch AC maintenance and repair.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in House Springs, MO, today for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's essential for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about House Springs, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for more information about our House Springs, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help House Springs homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are various things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for House Springs, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert House Springs air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your House Springs HVAC contractor of choice:
Loyalty & Service
A leading House Springs AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling knows the value of quality service. We strive to provide the best in the business including certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
We utilize state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our company.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in House Springs, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in House Springs, MO, now.