Air Conditioning Repair Imperial, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the experience and skills homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Imperial, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Imperial, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Imperial, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Imperial, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Imperial, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Imperial, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Imperial, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We can provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Imperial right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Imperial homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
Our air conditioning repair experts in Imperial, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide grade-A air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Imperial, MO, now for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to maintain your business or home's HVAC systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Imperial, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for additional information about our Imperial, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Imperial homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Imperial, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Imperial air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to ensure Weis is your Imperial HVAC company of choice:
Loyalty & Service
A leading Imperial AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the importance of quality service. We strive to provide the best we can including highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Imperial, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Imperial, MO, now.