Air Conditioning Repair Kirkwood, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Kirkwood, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Kirkwood, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Kirkwood, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Kirkwood, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Kirkwood, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Kirkwood, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Kirkwood, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Kirkwood now. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Kirkwood home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
Weis' air conditioner repair experts in Kirkwood, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are compolex and it's our job at Weis to provide next-level AC repair and maintenance.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Kirkwood, MO, today for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Kirkwood, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for more information about our Kirkwood, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Kirkwood homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Kirkwood, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is essential. The expert Kirkwood air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their quality in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to ensure Weis is your Kirkwood HVAC company of choice:
A leading Kirkwood AC repair contractor, Weis understands the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can such as well-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
We utilize state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Kirkwood, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Kirkwood, MO, now.