Air Conditioning Repair Lemay, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Lemay, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't wait to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Lemay, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Lemay, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Lemay, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Lemay, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Lemay, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Lemay, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Lemay today. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Lemay homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating Repair
Weis' air conditioning repair technicians in Lemay, MO, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complex and it's our job at Weis to provide top-notch air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Lemay, MO, today for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Lemay, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for additional information about our Lemay, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Lemay customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Lemay, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Lemay air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their quality over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Lemay HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Lemay AC repair contractor, Weis understands the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can including well-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Lemay, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Lemay, MO, now.