Air Conditioning Repair Liguori, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Liguori, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Liguori, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Liguori, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Liguori, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Liguori, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Liguori, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Liguori, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. We can provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Liguori now. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Liguori home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
Weis' AC repair experts in Liguori, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide grade-A AC maintenance and repair.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in Liguori, MO, now for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to take care of your business or home's HVAC systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Liguori, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for more information about our Liguori, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working like it's supposed to.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Liguori homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are various things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Liguori, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Liguori air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their quality in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Liguori HVAC company of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading Liguori AC repair company, Weis knows the importance of quality service. We strive to provide the best in the business including highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
We utilize state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our company.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Liguori, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Liguori, MO, now.