Air Conditioning Repair Marissa, IL. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the experience and skills homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Marissa, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't wait to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Marissa, IL, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Marissa, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Marissa, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Marissa, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Marissa, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Marissa, IL
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. We can give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Marissa today. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Marissa homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
Our air conditioning repair experts in Marissa, IL, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide next-level AC maintenance and repair.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Marissa, IL, today for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's essential for your wallet to take care of your home or business' HVAC systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Marissa, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for additional information about our Marissa, IL, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Marissa homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are various things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Marissa, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Marissa air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their quality in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Marissa HVAC company of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading Marissa AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business including highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Commitment to Safety
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is important to our business.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Marissa, IL, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Marissa, IL, now.