Air Conditioning Repair Mehlville, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified HVAC technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Mehlville, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Mehlville, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Mehlville, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Mehlville, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Mehlville, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Mehlville, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Mehlville, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Mehlville today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Mehlville homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
Weis' air conditioning repair technicians in Mehlville, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. HVAC systems are compolex and it's our job at Weis to provide grade-A air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Mehlville, MO, now for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is important for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Mehlville, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for more information about our Mehlville, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Mehlville homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There's a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Mehlville, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is essential. The expert Mehlville air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Mehlville HVAC contractor of choice:
Loyalty & Service
A leading Mehlville AC repair contractor, Weis Comfort Systems knows the importance of quality service. We want to provide the best we can such as well-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
Commitment to Safety
We rely on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our business.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Mehlville, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Mehlville, MO, now.