Air Conditioning Repair Oakville, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Oakville, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Oakville, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Oakville, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Oakville, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Oakville, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having entire HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Oakville, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Oakville, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. We will provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Oakville today. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Oakville homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
Our AC repair technicians in Oakville, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide next-level air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in Oakville, MO, now for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to take care of your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Oakville, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for more information about our Oakville, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Oakville customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There's a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Oakville, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Oakville air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their dedication to service over the years. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Oakville HVAC contractor of choice:
Devoted to Service
A leading Oakville AC repair company, Weis understands the value of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can such as highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
We rely on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Oakville, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Oakville, MO, now.