Air Conditioning Repair Pevely, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified heating and cooling technicians have the experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Pevely, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Pevely, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Pevely, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Pevely, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Pevely, MO, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Pevely, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Pevely, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We can provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Pevely right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Pevely home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Pevely, MO, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. HVAC systems are compolex and it's our job at Weis to provide grade-A AC maintenance and repair.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in Pevely, MO, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Pevely, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Pevely, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to make sure their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Pevely customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There's a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Pevely, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Pevely air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their work ethic over the years. You can count on us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to ensure Weis is your Pevely HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Pevely AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling understands the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can such as highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
Commitment to Safety
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Pevely, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Pevely, MO, now.