Air Conditioning Repair Renault, IL. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Renault, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Renault, IL, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Renault, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Renault, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Renault, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Renault, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Renault, IL
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Renault right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Renault homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
Weis' AC repair experts in Renault, IL, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide top-notch air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Renault, IL, today for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is important for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis to learn more about Renault, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Renault, IL, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of things home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working like it's supposed to.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Renault homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There are various things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Renault, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Renault air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their quality over the years. You can count on us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a few of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Renault HVAC company of choice:
Devoted to Service
A leading Renault AC repair company, Weis Comfort Systems understands the importance of quality service. We strive to provide the best we can including certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
We utilize state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our company.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Renault, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Renault, IL, now.