Air Conditioning Repair Shrewsbury, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Shrewsbury, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Shrewsbury, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Shrewsbury, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know what you're looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It's also important to keep track of when you change them; our Shrewsbury, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Shrewsbury, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Shrewsbury, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Shrewsbury, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. We will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Shrewsbury right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Shrewsbury homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating Repair
Our air conditioning repair technicians in Shrewsbury, MO, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide next-level air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Shrewsbury, MO, today for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Shrewsbury, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Weis' team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for additional information about our Shrewsbury, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Shrewsbury customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There are various things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Shrewsbury, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Shrewsbury air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a few of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Shrewsbury HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Shrewsbury AC repair contractor, Weis Comfort Systems understands the value of quality service. We want to provide the best we can including highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Shrewsbury, MO, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Shrewsbury, MO, now.