Air Conditioning Repair Sparta, IL. Spring or summer, our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Sparta, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please request service for a quote and more information about our services.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Sparta, IL, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Sparta, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Sparta, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Sparta, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Sparta, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Sparta, IL
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. We can provide you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Sparta right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Sparta home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
Weis' AC repair experts in Sparta, IL, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis to provide grade-A AC maintenance and repair.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Sparta, IL, today for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to maintain your home or business' HVAC systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Sparta, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it's our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for more information about our Sparta, IL, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their air conditioning is working like it's supposed to.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Sparta customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Sparta, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is essential. The expert Sparta air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a few of the goals we follow to make sure Weis is your Sparta HVAC contractor of choice:
Dedicated to Service
A leading Sparta AC repair company, Weis Comfort Systems understands the value of quality service. We want to provide the best in the business including highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe equipment, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about Weis' pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our company.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Sparta, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Sparta, IL, now.