Air Conditioning Repair St. Joe, IL. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in St. Joe, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping St. Joe, IL, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for St. Joe, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our St. Joe, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in St. Joe, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. St. Joe, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in St. Joe, IL
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in St. Joe right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For St. Joe home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
Weis' AC repair experts in St. Joe, IL, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are compolex and it's our job at Weis to provide grade-A air conditioner repair and maintenance.
Feel free to request air conditioning repair in St. Joe, IL, today for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's essential for your wallet to maintain your business or home's heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about St. Joe, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis' team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for more information about our St. Joe, IL, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help St. Joe homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There's a lot of things you can do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for St. Joe, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert St. Joe air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their quality over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your St. Joe HVAC contractor of choice:
Loyalty & Service
A leading St. Joe AC repair company, Weis knows the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business including highly-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe equipment, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems understands financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
Commitment to Safety
We rely on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in St. Joe, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in St. Joe, IL, now.