Air Conditioning Repair Swansea, IL. Spring or summer, our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the experience and skills homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Swansea, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to request service for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Swansea, IL, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about Weis' capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Swansea, IL Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for spring.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I'm away?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Swansea, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling today.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Swansea, IL, don't hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Swansea, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Swansea, IL
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems can provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Swansea right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Swansea home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
Weis' air conditioner repair experts in Swansea, IL, understand how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide top-notch air conditioning repair and maintenance.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Swansea, IL, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It's crucial for your wallet to take care of your home or business' HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Swansea, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Request service now for additional information about our Swansea, IL, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to make sure that their air conditioning is working at peak efficiency.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Swansea customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There are various things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Swansea, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Swansea air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can count on us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Swansea HVAC contractor of choice:
Devoted to Service
A leading Swansea AC repair contractor, Weis Comfort Systems understands the importance of quality service. We want to provide the best in the business such as certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle work.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
Commitment to Safety
Weis relies on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Swansea, IL, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Swansea, IL, now.