Air Conditioning Repair Waterloo, IL. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Waterloo, IL. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and offers 24/7 emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Heating and Cooling offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Waterloo, IL, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers' reviews here.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Waterloo, IL Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my air conditioner last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a couple of days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Waterloo, IL, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Waterloo, IL, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's taken care of. Waterloo, IL, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Waterloo, IL
You are probably wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. Weis Comfort Systems will give you a a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Waterloo today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Waterloo homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a variety of different areas, including:
Our air conditioner repair experts in Waterloo, IL, know how frustrating it can be to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide next-level air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Don't hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Waterloo, IL, now for a free quote. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It is important for your wallet to maintain your business or home's heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Waterloo, IL, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it is our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for additional information about our Waterloo, IL, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Waterloo homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems lean and efficient. There's a lot of things we do to ensure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Clean your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains of your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Waterloo, IL, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with grade-A heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Waterloo air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their work ethic over the years. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Read more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a few of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Waterloo HVAC contractor of choice:
Loyalty & Service
A leading Waterloo AC repair contractor, Weis understands the value of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business such as well-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on business and home owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC repair, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers coupons and rebates.
We utilize state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with excellent backgrounds, skills, and years of experience. Safety is a cornerstone of our company.
Weis Comfort System's team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Waterloo, IL, guarantee timely, no-hassle, and affordable HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. For Missouri (636) 343-8440 and Illinois (618) 233-3039. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair specialists in Waterloo, IL, now.