Advantages of Installing Ductless Mini-Splits in Missouri
Ductless mini-splits aren’t just a way to save money or combine heating and cooling into a single system, though they certainly do that. Adding ductless HVAC to your home allows you to enjoy a host of unique advantages over traditional forced air heating and cooling technology:
- Easy installation: Ductless mini-splits install easily. You need space for each interior unit and a few little holes for refrigerant lines.
- More flexibility: Mini-splits can be installed nearly anywhere without running ducts.
- Better indoor air quality: You won’t need to invest in constant duct cleaning to keep your indoor air quality up to standard.
- Silent operation: Ductless mini-splits run quieter than traditional forced-air HVAC.
- Greater energy efficiency: Precision heating and cooling of your home with the most efficient heating and cooling technology leads to significant savings.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Ductless systems are discrete and eliminate unsightly ductwork.
The experts at Weis Comfort Systems can help match you to the perfect ductless unit for your needs and install it perfectly to maximize your investment.
To request an estimate for a new ductless mini-split system, call Weis Comfort Systems (314) 991-1137 today.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Call Our St. Louis Ductless Experts Today!
When you contact Weis Comfort Systems for ductless/mini-split installation and repair, you may be able to take advantage of available financing options and specials. With services available in Ballwin, the entire St. Louis Metro area, and parts of Southern Illinois, you can count on our technicians for a wide range of homes and businesses. And when you need service ASAP, we are available for same-day and emergency appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are ductless mini-splits the same thing as heat pumps?
Ductless mini-splits that heat and cool use heat pumps, moving heat around via refrigerant to cool or warm a space, but a traditional heat pump still moves air around via ducts.
Can a ductless system cool a whole house?
Properly sized ductless mini-splits can handle the needs of any home, though you might want more interior units and a larger outdoor unit for better coverage in larger homes.