Does My AC Need Repairs?
It can be tough to tell if your air conditioner needs repairs. A technician from Weis can use special tools and expertise to determine if repairs are necessary. It may be time to schedule an AC repair service checkup if:
- Your air conditioner only cools certain rooms: Your AC should always cool off every room evenly.
- Your system emits a burning or musty odor: Burning or musty odors could be a sign of burning debris or mold in the system.
- Your unit makes odd sounds while running: Air conditioners will make some sounds, but they should not be loud.
- Your AC only blows warm air through the vents: Warm air indicates something is wrong with the system’s condenser coil.
If you notice any of these problems with your air conditioner, it’s time to call a pro for help. Schedule AC repair service in St. Louis by calling 636-266-2290 or talking to Weis online.
Air Conditioner Repairs vs. Replacement
Sometimes, an air conditioner only needs a repair, while others may need a replacement. Weis can review your system and help you determine if you should repair or replace your system. Some things to consider include:
- The age of your air conditioner
- The severity of the repairs needed
- The need for repeat repairs
- The cost of your energy bills
Schedule Your Service Today!
Choose Weis for AC Repair
For years, the team at Weis has been resolving HVAC issues of all kinds for property owners in the St. Louis region. We aim to ensure your home or business is as comfortable as possible. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, top-quality products, and efficient service. At Weis, your comfort is our priority.
For top-quality AC repairs in St. Louis, look no further than Weis. Schedule repairs online or call us at 636-266-2290 to begin.
How long will my AC repairs take?
The length of time for air conditioner repairs will depend on the severity of the problem. Typically, our team can get your system working again in just a few hours on a visit.
Can my 20-year-old air conditioner be fixed?
Potentially, a 20-year-old AC unit can be fixed. Our team can assess the problem and determine whether repairs are possible or a replacement would be better.