Belleville, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Belleville, IL air duct cleaning. Your Belleville, IL home is your sanctuary – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for yourself and your family. Professional Belleville, IL air duct cleaning should be included. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It could be that you are looking to schedule Belleville, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the top provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to deliver quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Belleville when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Belleville, IL air duct cleaning procedures differ based on each building's HVAC products and system design. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to loosen contaminants that are lodged or have built up along the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Belleville, IL air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. We can also take care of air filter replacement when needed and, when appropriate, recommend and install the air quality products your home needs, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every Belleville, IL home and business. We spend a significant majority of our time where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence with no other warning signs or issues, a professional air duct cleaning once every three to five years is sufficient. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold is a major health hazard, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: If you have a diagnosed respiratory condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, ease the stress on your lungs by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you are moving into an older building where you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Act before these particles have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you experience a sudden increase in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the normal changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, minor HVAC maintenance and other other adjustments often do a lot to correct your home's heating and cooling problem. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Rodents like mice or rats can become a problem, no matter how pristine you keep your home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, take control and prevent an infestation by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and protect your family from airborne pollutants.
The EPA cites poor air quality one of the top five threats to public health. We spend the large majority of our time indoors, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our fellow humans, both present and future, to reduce our energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Belleville, IL
As a Belleville, IL home owner, you need Belleville, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Belleville community, providing families and businesses in the Belleville area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Get started by booking your Belleville, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.