Bond County, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Bond County, IL air duct cleaning. Your Bond County, IL home is your sanctuary – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You'll do anything to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for yourself and your family. That should include regular professional Bond County, IL air duct cleaning. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It could be that you are looking to schedule Bond County, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is affecting the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we have the capability to provide quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Bond County when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork for the purpose of preventing air contaminants from odor-causing particles to dust and allergens from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Bond County, IL air duct cleaning procedures differ based on each building's HVAC products and system design. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Bond County, IL air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. We can also take care of air filter replacement when needed and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every Bond County, IL home and business. We spend a lot of time in the buildings where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For an average household with no other warning signs or issues, a professional air duct cleaning once every three to five years is sufficient. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect the health of you, your family, and your guests by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you experience a sudden spike in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the expected changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is a good place to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they take up residence in your HVAC ducts, take control and prevent an infestation by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
Even if there is nothing apparently wrong with your air quality of HVAC system, you will still benefit from the major benefits of any air duct cleaning: your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is among the top five threats to public health. People spend the large majority of our time indoors, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our fellow humans, both present and future, to reduce our energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money saved in lower monthly utility bills and avoidance of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Bond County, IL
As a Bond County, IL home owner, you need Bond County, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Bond County community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Schedule your Bond County, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.