Bridgeton, MO Air Duct Cleaning
Bridgeton, MO air duct cleaning. Your Bridgeton, MO home is a sacred space – where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for everybody in your family. Professional Bridgeton, MO air duct cleaning should be included. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It could be that you are looking to schedule Bridgeton, MO air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems is here to help you. As the top provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to provide quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Bridgeton when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or Bridgeton, MO air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Bridgeton, MO air duct cleaning visit, we guarantee a complete and thorough cleaning of your ducts and other heating and cooling system parts. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Bridgeton, MO needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a significant majority of our time where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence with no other warning signs or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, some cases call for immediate air duct cleaning according to the Environmental Protection Agency's recommendations.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold is a major health hazard, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: If you have a diagnosed respiratory condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize the health of you, your family, and your guests by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Act before these particles have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: If you notice a sudden increase in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the expected changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, minor HVAC maintenance and other other adjustments often do a lot to correct your home's heating and cooling problem. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Rodents like mice or rats can become a problem, no matter how pristine you keep your home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, take control and prevent an infestation by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
Even if there is nothing apparently wrong with your air quality of HVAC system, you will still benefit from the major benefits of any air duct cleaning: your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and protect your family from airborne pollutants.
The EPA cites poor air quality one of the top five threats to public health. People spend the large majority of our time inside, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and help you choose and install the best
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our fellow humans, both present and future, to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, helps your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. That translates to money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Bridgeton, MO
As a Bridgeton, MO home owner, you need Bridgeton, MO air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Bridgeton community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Get started by booking your Bridgeton, MO air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.