Calhoun County, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Calhoun County, IL air duct cleaning. Your Calhoun County, IL home is your sanctuary – where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for yourself and your family. That should include regular professional Calhoun County, IL air duct cleaning. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Calhoun County, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is affecting the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the leading provider of complete HVAC services, we have the capability to provide the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Calhoun County when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork for the purpose of preventing air contaminants from odor-causing particles to dust and allergens from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or Calhoun County, IL air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Calhoun County, IL air duct cleaning visit, we guarantee a complete and thorough cleaning of your ducts and other heating and cooling system parts. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Calhoun County, IL needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a lot of time in the buildings where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence free of any additional risks or issues, a professional air duct cleaning once every three to five years is sufficient. However, some cases call for immediate air duct cleaning according to the Environmental Protection Agency's recommendations.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold is a major health hazard, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see a deposit of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you notice a sudden increase in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the expected changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is a good place to start.
- Pests: Rodents like mice or rats can become a problem, no matter how pristine you keep your home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to maintain the cleanliness of your HVAC system and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is among the top five threats to public health. We spend the large majority of our time inside, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If you want to address specific concerns such as allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. That translates to money savings in lower monthly utility bills and avoidance of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Calhoun County, IL
Your Calhoun County, IL home needs Calhoun County, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Calhoun County community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Schedule your Calhoun County, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.