Ellis Grove, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Ellis Grove, IL air duct cleaning. Your Ellis Grove, IL home is a sacred space – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for everybody in your family. That should include regular professional Ellis Grove, IL air duct cleaning. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It could be that you are looking to schedule Ellis Grove, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the top provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to provide the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Ellis Grove when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or Ellis Grove, IL air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After particle removal, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Ellis Grove, IL air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. We can also take care of air filter replacement when needed and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Ellis Grove, IL needs regular air duct cleaning. People are known to spend a significant majority of our time where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For an average household with no other warning signs or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed respiratory condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see a deposit of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect the health of you, your family, and your guests by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction produces all kinds of particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: If you notice a sudden spike in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the normal changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is a good place to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to keep your HVAC system clean and protect your family from airborne pollutants.
The EPA cites poor air quality one of the top five threats to public health. We spend the large majority of our time indoors, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If you want to address specific concerns such as allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and help you choose and install the best
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to reduce our energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, helps your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Ellis Grove, IL
As a Ellis Grove, IL home owner, you need Ellis Grove, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We have been a trusted member of the Ellis Grove community, providing families and businesses in the Ellis Grove area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Schedule your Ellis Grove, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.