Jersey County, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Jersey County, IL air duct cleaning. Your Jersey County, IL home is your sanctuary – where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for everybody in your family. That should include regular professional Jersey County, IL air duct cleaning. Give yourself and your loved ones access to the cleanest and best possible air in your home or business.
It could be that you are looking to schedule Jersey County, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue affecting the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to provide the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Jersey County when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Jersey County, IL air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to loosen contaminants that are lodged or have built up along the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After particle removal, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Jersey County, IL air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every Jersey County, IL home and business. People are known to spend a lot of time in the buildings where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence with no other warning signs or issues, a professional air duct cleaning once every three to five years is sufficient. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed respiratory condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a considerable amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction produces all kinds of particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Act before these particles have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you experience a sudden spike in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the normal changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is a good place to start.
- Pests: Rodents like mice or rats can become a problem, no matter how pristine you keep your home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to maintain the cleanliness of your HVAC system and defend your family from contaminants in the air.
The EPA cites poor air quality among the top five threats to public health. People spend most of their time inside, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to reduce our energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. That translates to money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Jersey County, IL
As a Jersey County, IL home owner, you need Jersey County, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We have been a trusted member of the Jersey County community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Get started by booking your Jersey County, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.