Kirkwood, MO Air Duct Cleaning
Kirkwood, MO air duct cleaning. Your Kirkwood, MO home is your sanctuary – where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for everybody in your family. Professional Kirkwood, MO air duct cleaning should be included. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Kirkwood, MO air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue affecting the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the top provider of all HVAC services, we have the capability to provide quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Kirkwood when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork for the purpose of preventing air contaminants from odor-causing particles to dust and allergens from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Kirkwood, MO air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to loosen contaminants that are lodged or have built up along the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Kirkwood, MO air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install the air quality products your home needs, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every Kirkwood, MO home and business. We spend a significant majority of our time in the buildings where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence free of any additional risks or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a considerable amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you experience a sudden increase in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the normal changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is a good place to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can become a problem, no matter how pristine you keep your home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and protect your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is one of the top five threats to public health. We spend most of their time indoors, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our fellow humans, both present and future, to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. That translates to money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Kirkwood, MO
As a Kirkwood, MO home owner, you need Kirkwood, MO air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Kirkwood community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Schedule your Kirkwood, MO air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.