Liguori, MO Air Duct Cleaning
Liguori, MO air duct cleaning. Your Liguori, MO home is a sacred space – where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for yourself and your family. That should include regular professional Liguori, MO air duct cleaning. Give yourself and your loved ones access to the cleanest and best possible air in your home or business.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Liguori, MO air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue affecting the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the leading provider of complete HVAC services, we are equipped to deliver the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Liguori when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork for the purpose of preventing air contaminants from odor-causing particles to dust and allergens from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Liguori, MO air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After particle removal, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Liguori, MO air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. We can also take care of air filter replacement when needed and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every Liguori, MO home and business. We spend a lot of time in the buildings where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence free of any additional risks or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: If you have a diagnosed breathing condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, ease the stress on your lungs by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you are moving into an older building where you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see a deposit of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a considerable amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize the health of you, your family, and your guests by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction produces all kinds of particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: If you notice an abrupt spike in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the normal changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, minor HVAC maintenance and other other adjustments often do a lot to correct your home's heating and cooling problem. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they take up residence in your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
Even if there is nothing apparently wrong with your air quality of HVAC system, you will still benefit from the major benefits of any air duct cleaning: your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to maintain the cleanliness of your HVAC system and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is one of the top five threats to public health. People spend most of their time indoors, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and help you choose and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our fellow humans, both present and future, to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, helps your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. That translates to money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Liguori, MO
As a Liguori, MO home owner, you need Liguori, MO air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We have been a trusted member of the Liguori community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Get started by booking your Liguori, MO air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.