Marissa, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Marissa, IL air duct cleaning. Your Marissa, IL home is a sacred space – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for everybody in your family. That should include regular professional Marissa, IL air duct cleaning. Give yourself and your loved ones access to the cleanest and best possible air in your home or business.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Marissa, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems is here to help you. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to provide quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Marissa when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork for the purpose of preventing air contaminants from odor-causing particles to dust and allergens from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or Marissa, IL air duct cleaning procedures differ based on each building's HVAC products and system design. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to loosen contaminants that are lodged or have built up along the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Marissa, IL air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every Marissa, IL home and business. We spend a significant majority of our time where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For an average household free of any additional risks or issues, a professional air duct cleaning once every three to five years is sufficient. However, some cases call for immediate air duct cleaning according to the Environmental Protection Agency's recommendations.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see a deposit of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a considerable amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Act before these particles have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you notice an abrupt increase in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the normal changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, minor HVAC maintenance and other other adjustments often do a lot to correct your home's heating and cooling problem. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can become a problem, no matter how pristine you keep your home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they take up residence in your HVAC ducts, take control and prevent an infestation by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
Even if there is nothing apparently wrong with your air quality of HVAC system, you will still benefit from the major benefits of any air duct cleaning: your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to keep your HVAC system clean and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is among the top five threats to public health. We spend most of their time indoors, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and help you choose and install the best
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money savings in lower monthly utility bills and avoidance of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Marissa, IL
As a Marissa, IL home owner, you need Marissa, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We have been a trusted member of the Marissa community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Get started by booking your Marissa, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.