Monroe County, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Monroe County, IL air duct cleaning. Your Monroe County, IL home is your sanctuary – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for yourself and your family. That should include regular professional Monroe County, IL air duct cleaning. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Monroe County, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to deliver quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Monroe County when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Monroe County, IL air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Monroe County, IL air duct cleaning visit, we guarantee a complete and thorough cleaning of your ducts and other heating and cooling system parts. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Monroe County, IL needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a significant majority of our time in the buildings where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence with no other warning signs or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: If you have a diagnosed respiratory condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: If you notice an abrupt spike in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the expected changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
Even if there is nothing apparently wrong with your air quality of HVAC system, you will still benefit from the major benefits of any air duct cleaning: your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and defend your family from contaminants in the air.
The EPA cites poor air quality one of the top five threats to public health. People spend the large majority of our time inside, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and help you choose and install the best
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to reduce our energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Monroe County, IL
Your Monroe County, IL home needs Monroe County, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Monroe County community, providing families and businesses in the Monroe County area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Schedule your Monroe County, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.