O'Fallon, IL Air Duct Cleaning
O'Fallon, IL air duct cleaning. Your O'Fallon, IL home is a sacred space – where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for yourself and your family. Professional O'Fallon, IL air duct cleaning should be included. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It could be that you are looking to schedule O'Fallon, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue affecting the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems is here to help you. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we have the capability to provide quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout O'Fallon when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or O'Fallon, IL air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we are equipped with the skills and supplies necessary to clean other HVAC components, including:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your O'Fallon, IL air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every O'Fallon, IL home and business. People are known to spend a significant majority of our time in the buildings where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence free of any additional risks or issues, a professional air duct cleaning once every three to five years is sufficient. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, ease the stress on your lungs by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you are moving into an older building where you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see a deposit of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a considerable amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction produces all kinds of particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Act before these particles have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you notice an abrupt spike in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the expected changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, take control and prevent an infestation by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to keep your HVAC system clean and protect your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is one of the top five threats to public health. We spend most of their time inside, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the best
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in O'Fallon, IL
Your O'Fallon, IL home needs O'Fallon, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We have been a trusted member of the O'Fallon community, providing families and businesses in the O'Fallon area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Schedule your O'Fallon, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.