Pontoon Beach, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Pontoon Beach, IL air duct cleaning. Your Pontoon Beach, IL home is your sanctuary – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for yourself and your family. Professional Pontoon Beach, IL air duct cleaning should be included. Give yourself and your loved ones access to the cleanest and best possible air in your home or business.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Pontoon Beach, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems is here to help you. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we have the capability to provide the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Pontoon Beach when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Pontoon Beach, IL air duct cleaning procedures differ based on each building's HVAC products and system design. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Pontoon Beach, IL air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. We can also take care of air filter replacement when needed and, when appropriate, recommend and install the air quality products your home needs, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is important for every Pontoon Beach, IL home and business. We spend a lot of time where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence with no other warning signs or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: If you have a diagnosed breathing condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, ease the stress on your lungs by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you are moving into an older building where you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction produces all kinds of particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: If you notice an abrupt increase in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the normal changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, minor HVAC maintenance and other other adjustments often do a lot to correct your home's heating and cooling problem. Air duct cleaning is a good place to start.
- Pests: Rodents like mice or rats can find their way into even the cleanest home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and protect your family from airborne pollutants.
The EPA cites poor air quality one of the top five threats to public health. People spend the large majority of our time indoors, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If you want to address specific concerns such as allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and help you choose and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money savings in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Pontoon Beach, IL
Your Pontoon Beach, IL home needs Pontoon Beach, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Pontoon Beach community, providing families and businesses in the Pontoon Beach area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Schedule your Pontoon Beach, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.