Saint Charles County, MO Air Duct Cleaning
Saint Charles County, MO air duct cleaning. Your Saint Charles County, MO home is a sacred space – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for yourself and your family. That should include regular professional Saint Charles County, MO air duct cleaning. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Saint Charles County, MO air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the top provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to provide the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Saint Charles County when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or Saint Charles County, MO air duct cleaning procedures differ based on each building's HVAC products and system design. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to loosen contaminants that are lodged or have built up along the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After particle removal, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Saint Charles County, MO air duct cleaning visit, we guarantee a complete and thorough cleaning of your ducts and other heating and cooling system parts. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install the air quality products your home needs, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Saint Charles County, MO needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a lot of time where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence free of any additional risks or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold is a major health hazard, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you are moving into an older building where you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see a deposit of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a considerable amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect the health of you, your family, and your guests by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction produces all kinds of particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: If you notice a sudden increase in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the expected changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, minor HVAC maintenance and other other adjustments often do a lot to correct your home's heating and cooling problem. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Rodents like mice or rats can find their way into even the cleanest home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, take control and prevent an infestation by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is one of the top five threats to public health. People spend most of their time inside, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the best
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. That translates to money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Saint Charles County, MO
As a Saint Charles County, MO home owner, you need Saint Charles County, MO air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Saint Charles County community, providing families and businesses in the Saint Charles County area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Get started by booking your Saint Charles County, MO air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.