Saint Clair County, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Saint Clair County, IL air duct cleaning. Your Saint Clair County, IL home is your sanctuary – where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for yourself and your family. That should include regular professional Saint Clair County, IL air duct cleaning. Give yourself and your loved ones access to the cleanest and best possible air in your home or business.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Saint Clair County, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is affecting the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems is here to help you. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we have the capability to deliver the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Saint Clair County when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or Saint Clair County, IL air duct cleaning procedures differ based on each building's HVAC products and system design. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After particle removal, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Saint Clair County, IL air duct cleaning visit, we guarantee a complete and thorough cleaning of your ducts and other heating and cooling system parts. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install the air quality products your home needs, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Saint Clair County, IL needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a significant majority of our time where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For an average household with no other warning signs or issues, a professional air duct cleaning once every three to five years is sufficient. However, some cases call for immediate air duct cleaning according to the Environmental Protection Agency's recommendations.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, ease the stress on your lungs by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you are moving into an older building where you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see a deposit of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize the health of you, your family, and your guests by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you notice a sudden spike in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the normal changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is a good place to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to maintain the cleanliness of your HVAC system and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
The EPA cites poor air quality among the top five threats to public health. We spend the large majority of our time indoors, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If you want to address specific concerns such as allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and help you choose and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to reduce our energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, helps your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money savings in lower monthly utility bills and avoidance of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Saint Clair County, IL
As a Saint Clair County, IL home owner, you need Saint Clair County, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We have been a trusted member of the Saint Clair County community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Schedule your Saint Clair County, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Reach out by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.