Saint Louis County, MO Air Duct Cleaning
Saint Louis County, MO air duct cleaning. Your Saint Louis County, MO home is your sanctuary – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to make sure it stays the healthy, pleasant environment you want it to be for everybody in your family. Professional Saint Louis County, MO air duct cleaning should be included. Give yourself and your loved ones access to the cleanest and best possible air in your home or business.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Saint Louis County, MO air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems is here to help you. As the top provider of all HVAC services, we are equipped to provide quality air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Saint Louis County when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling throughout the air in your home. HVAC or Saint Louis County, MO air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. We first use tools to agitate the areas inside your air ducts to loosen contaminants that are lodged or have built up along the walls of your ducts. The next step entails trapping, collecting, and removing all tangible contaminants from the ducts with the use of a vacuum. After particle removal, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Saint Louis County, MO air duct cleaning visit, we guarantee a complete and thorough cleaning of your ducts and other heating and cooling system parts. We can also take care of air filter replacement when needed and, when appropriate, recommend and install the air quality products your home needs, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Saint Louis County, MO needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a lot of time in the buildings where we live and work, and indoor air quality is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence free of any additional risks or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold is a major health hazard, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: If you have a diagnosed breathing condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, ease the stress on your lungs by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a considerable amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Act before these particles have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: If you notice an abrupt increase in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the normal changes that come with each season as temperatures rise or fall, minor HVAC maintenance and other other adjustments often do a lot to correct your home's heating and cooling problem. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The same is true for flies and other bugs. If they take up residence in your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to keep your HVAC system clean and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is one of the top five threats to public health. We spend most of their time inside, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If you want to address specific concerns such as allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
As technology advances, HVAC products and systems are becoming more powerful and energy efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to reduce our energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, helps your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money savings in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Saint Louis County, MO
As a Saint Louis County, MO home owner, you need Saint Louis County, MO air duct cleaning every few years. Rely on Weis Comfort Systems for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Saint Louis County community, bringing quality professional heating, cooling, and ventilation services to families and businesses in the area for generations. Schedule your Saint Louis County, MO air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.