Shrewsbury, MO Air Duct Cleaning
Shrewsbury, MO air duct cleaning. Your Shrewsbury, MO home is a sacred space – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You'll do anything to keep it that way for yourself and your family. That should include regular professional Shrewsbury, MO air duct cleaning. Give yourself and your loved ones access to the cleanest and best possible air in your home or business.
It could be that you are looking to schedule Shrewsbury, MO air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or there is a more pressing issue threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems is here to help you. As the leading provider of complete HVAC services, we have the capability to provide the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Shrewsbury when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is what you'd expect it to be: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Shrewsbury, MO air duct cleaning procedures differ based on each building's HVAC products and system design. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After particle removal, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
Besides cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Shrewsbury, MO air duct cleaning visit, Weis Comfort System technicians will thoroughly clean all relevant parts of your heating and cooling system. We can also take care of air filter replacement when needed and, when appropriate, recommend and install the air quality products your home needs, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Shrewsbury, MO needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a lot of time in the buildings where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For a typical residence free of any additional risks or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, some cases call for immediate air duct cleaning according to the Environmental Protection Agency's recommendations.
Schedule air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold can be extremely hazardous to your health, and you should leave the removal of mold to a professional with training, experience, and the proper equipment to do so safely and effectively.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed breathing condition or you are struggling with breathing issues that seem to be without medical cause, make things easier on yourself by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Replacing the air filters may have slipped your mind a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you're not confident that the previous owner of your building was taking care of this regularly. When an air filter is used too long, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, you can be sure that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Protect your health and the health of your family by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction always kicks up particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Act before these particles have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you notice an abrupt increase in your heating or cooling bills that go beyond the normal changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can become a problem, no matter how pristine you keep your home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they populate and take over your HVAC ducts, staunch the infestation before they multiply beyond a manageable level by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. The average household produces 40 pounds of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason you shouldn't take advantage of easy ways to maintain the cleanliness of your HVAC system and defend your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is among the top five threats to public health. We spend the large majority of our time inside, so it is only logical that we do what we can to improve the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If you want to address specific concerns such as allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will perform a complete deep cleaning of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the most fitting
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is a big part of our lives, but we have a responsibility to our fellow humans, both present and future, to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. Air duct cleaning, as well as additional HVAC cleaning and maintenance services, prepares your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money saved in lower monthly utility bills and avoidance of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Shrewsbury, MO
As a Shrewsbury, MO home owner, you need Shrewsbury, MO air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Shrewsbury community, providing families and businesses in the Shrewsbury area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Schedule your Shrewsbury, MO air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.