Swansea, IL Air Duct Cleaning
Swansea, IL air duct cleaning. Your Swansea, IL home is a sacred space – the place where you feel safest and most comfortable. You are willing to do everything you can to keep it that way for everybody in your family. That should include regular professional Swansea, IL air duct cleaning. Make sure the air you and your loved ones breathe at home or at your place of business is as clean and safe as possible.
It doesn't matter if you are looking to schedule Swansea, IL air duct cleaning as one of your regular HVAC maintenance services or you have a problem that is threatening the quality of air in your home and you need your HVAC system cleaned right away. Weis Comfort Systems has you covered. As the leading provider of all HVAC services, we have the capability to deliver the best air duct cleaning services to homes throughout Swansea when you need it most. Just call (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is exactly what it sounds like: the process of cleaning your home or business's HVAC ductwork and removing contaminants, ranging from odor-causing molecules to larger particles of dust and allergens, from traveling through the vents and entering the air in your home. HVAC or Swansea, IL air duct cleaning will be unique to your home or building and the design of your HVAC system. The process begins with agitating the areas inside your air ducts to knock built-up contaminants loose from the walls of your ducts. After that, your air duct cleaning professional or team of professionals will trap, collect, and remove all tangible contaminants with the use of a vacuum. After dust and other particles are removed, ducts will be cleaned with products proven to kills germs and bacterias.
In addition to cleaning out the air ducts themselves, we can also provide additional cleaning and replacement services, including cleaning other HVAC parts such as:
- Drain pan
- Air Plenum
- BLower motor and assembly
- Heat exchanger
- Air filters
During your Swansea, IL air duct cleaning visit, we guarantee a complete and thorough cleaning of your ducts and other heating and cooling system parts. In addition, they can replace your air filters with new ones and, when appropriate, recommend and install other products to improve the air quality in your home, such as an air purifier or air ventilation system.
When To Get Air Duct Cleaning
Every home and business in Swansea, IL needs regular air duct cleaning. We spend a lot of time where we live and work, and quality of the air is heavily impacted by the condition and cleanliness of the ducts in those buildings. For an average household free of any additional risks or issues, air duct cleaning should be done every three to five years. However, the Environmental Protection Agency urgently recommends that homes with certain conditions have air duct cleaning performed.
You need air duct cleaning right away if you have:
- Mold: Mold is a major health hazard, and you should rely on a professional who is properly trained and equipped to effectively and safely remove the mold from your home.
- Respiratory issues: Whether you have a diagnosed respiratory condition or have been experiencing respiratory problems your doctors can't seem to explain, ease the stress on your lungs by having air duct cleaning done in your home.
- Air filters that have not been replaced as necessary: Maybe you forgot to replace the air filters a few times, or you have inherited a very old building and you don't know if the previous owner took care of this regularly. Whatever the case may be, air pollutants can build up on filters over time, which can be harmful to breathe in.
- Visible dirt and dust build-up on and around vents: If you can see the gathering of grime and dust at the vents and air exchanges on the walls, ceilings, or floors in your home, this indicates that there is also a significant amount of dust traveling through your air ducts and throughout the air in your home. Optimize the health of you, your family, and your guests by having the dirt removed via professional air duct cleaning.
- Had recent construction or renovations: Construction produces all kinds of particles in the air, through sawdust, crumbled drywall, dirt from outside tracked in on workers' boots, or in introducing previously hidden collections of dust into the air. Catch these particles before they have a chance to circulate through your home.
- A poorly performing HVAC system: When you notice an abrupt spike in your heating or cooling bills after taking into account the normal changes that happen with the seasonal rising or falling of temperatures, you need to look into simple HVAC maintenance and adjustments that can vastly improve the overall performance of the heating and cooling systems in your home. Air duct cleaning is an easy way to start.
- Pests: Small animals, namely mice or rats, can find their way into even the cleanest home. The also applies to flies and other bugs. If they take up residence in your HVAC ducts, take control and prevent an infestation by getting professional air duct cleaning right away.
Weis is ready to provide all your heating and cooling needs, such as:
Purpose of Air Duct Cleaning
The two primary benefits of professional air duct cleaning are to your health and your energy consumption. We produce an average of of dust per year. While some of the larger particles gather in your ducts but do not necessarily end up traveling throughout your home or business, there is no reason not to take simple precautions to keep your HVAC system clean and protect your family from airborne pollutants.
According to the EPA, poor air quality is among the top five threats to public health. People spend most of their time inside, so we should prioritize bettering the quality of the air we are exposed to in our homes and workplaces. If your concern is specifically with allergens, carbon monoxide, asthma irritants, or another health issue, we will work closely with you to provide complete cleaning services of your entire HVAC system, and recommend and install the best
air purification or filtration products for you and your family.
Modern HVAC appliances and systems are powerful and, increasingly so, efficient. Energy consumption is necessary and important, but we have a responsibility to our posterity as well as to ourselves to cut back on energy usage wherever possible. HVAC maintenance and cleaning services, such as air duct cleaning, helps your furnace and air conditioner work better longer. In turn, the reduced energy usage results in money saved in lower monthly utility bills and prevention of costly repairs and premature replacements.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Swansea, IL
As a Swansea, IL home owner, you need Swansea, IL air duct cleaning every few years. Weis Comfort Systems is the leading choice for air duct cleaning and all other HVAC services. We are proud to be a longstanding member of the Swansea community, providing families and businesses in the Swansea area with professional services in all heating, cooling, and filtration needs for generations. Get started by booking your Swansea, IL air duct cleaning appointment today, or discuss your HVAC needs with one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members. Contact us by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or requesting service online today.