Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Symptoms
To prevent carbon monoxide from entering the home, you have to know what can create carbon monoxide. When your car, fireplace, generator, gas stove, or furnace is running, it produces the by-product, carbon monoxide. As long as you properly maintain these appliances and keep everything well ventilated, the dangers of carbon monoxide will be significantly lower. At lower concentrations, victims may experience such symptoms as a headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion. But at higher levels, carbon monoxide can quickly cause loss of consciousness and even death. That is why it is imperative that you have the right carbon monoxide detection system in your St. Louis home.
Schedule Carbon Monoxide Detection Service!