Ballwin AC Repair
24/7 Emergency AC Repair in Ballwin and Surrounding Areas
No matter the season, our certified and licensed HVAC technicians have the know-how, experience and skills you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Ballwin, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products,. We offer 24/7 emergency AC repair as well. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through each and every season. Contact us today for a free quote and or more information about our services.
We offer maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping anybody in Ballwin, MO, with AC repair. For over four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has provided the St. Louis area with anything in AC services. Meet our team to educate yourself more about our abilities and experience level. Read our customers' reviews here.
We offer multiple coupons, specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at 636-343-8440.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Ballwin, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Typically, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Ballwin, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Ballwin, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an HVAC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Adding that up, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Ballwin, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Ballwin, MO
You are probably wondering how much it costs to repair or install an air conditioner. We can provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Ballwin today. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Ballwin homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a variety of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating and Cooling
Our air conditioning repair technicians in Ballwin, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it's our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide top-notch air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Never hesistate to request air conditioning repair in Ballwin, MO, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It is essential for your wallet to take care of your business or home's heating and air conditioning systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Ballwin, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC equipment is an investment, and it is our job to make sure that investment pays off. Request service today for additional information about our Ballwin, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure their AC is working like it's supposed to.
Weis' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Ballwin customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems in proper working order. There are a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. These include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your central air's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Ballwin, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Ballwin air conditioning repair experts at Weis Heating and Cooling have proven their work ethic in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your home and family's HVAC interests. Learn more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to ensure Weis is your Ballwin HVAC contractor of choice:
DEVOTED TO SERVICE
A leading Ballwin AC repair company, Weis Comfort Systems knows the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best in the business including well-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our company.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Ballwin, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis Heating and Cooling know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair techs in Ballwin, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."
If you would like to schedule an appointment with our Ballwin AC repair experts then contact us online today.