Air Conditioning Repair Barnhart, MO. Spring or summer, our trained and certified air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Barnhart, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. We can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through seasonal climate swings. Don’t wait to request service for a quote and more information about our services.
We offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Barnhart, MO, homeowners with AC repair. For more than four decades, Weis Comfort Systems has served the greater St. Louis area. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. Read our customers’ reviews here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 202-0073.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Barnhart, MO Homeowners
You may have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prepare for summer.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left “on.” You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on “auto.”
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long will my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I’m gone?: Unless you’re out for a few days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Leave it on a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to “auto”.
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know what you’re looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Barnhart, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Barnhart, MO, don’t hesitate to reach out to Weis Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, having whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Yearly maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A good air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s properly maintained. Barnhart, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are only a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Barnhart, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems can give you a a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Barnhart right away. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Barnhart home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
Our company specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Weis’ air conditioning repair technicians in Barnhart, MO, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. AC and heating systems are complicated and it’s our job at Weis Heating and Cooling to provide next-level air conditioner maintenance and repair.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Barnhart, MO, now for a free estimate. With nearly half a century of experience, Weis makes a difference. It’s essential for your wallet to take care of your home or business’ heating and air conditioning systems. Contact Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Barnhart, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis’ team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC systems are an investment, and it’s our job to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us now for more information about our Barnhart, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few things home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working like it’s supposed to.
Weis’ preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Barnhart customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There’s a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Barnhart, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with next-level heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Barnhart air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their dedication to service over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family’s HVAC interests. Read more about Weis’ past service in these HVAC reviews. Below are a handful of the goals we follow to ensure we are your Barnhart HVAC company of choice:
DEDICATED TO SERVICE
A leading Barnhart AC repair contractor, Weis Heating and Cooling knows the value of quality service. We want to provide the best we can such as well-trained HVAC contractors, efficient and safe brands, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), cash, and checks. Learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer coupons and rebates.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Weis utilizes state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Barnhart, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle HVAC repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair experts in Barnhart, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, “When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we.”