Air Conditioning Repair Chesterfield, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained air conditioning technicians have the skills and experience you need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Chesterfield, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Don't hesitate to contact us for a quote and more information about our services.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Chesterfield, MO, homeowners with AC repair. Since 1974, Weis has served greater St. Louis area residents, homeowners, and business owners with top-notch AC repair. Meet our team to learn more about our capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 202-0073
Air Conditioning FAQs for Chesterfield, MO Homeowners
You probably have a lot of questions about Weis Heating and Cooling and AC repair services in general. Here you can find an in-depth FAQ about HVAC systems and how you can prep for summer.
- Should I leave my fan on?: Typically, an air conditioner's fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Is there anything I should do before calling for service?: If the system isn't working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don't know what you're looking at it's advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don't use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Typically, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it's properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Should I leave my AC on when I'm gone?: Unless you're out for a few days, it's advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system's SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you're hands-on and know how to do it, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It is also important to keep track of when you change them; our Chesterfield, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC serviced?: Ideally, you want to have your systems checked out once a year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Heating and Cooling now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Chesterfield, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the cost of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it's properly maintained. Chesterfield, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Chesterfield, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to repair or install an AC system. Weis Comfort Systems will give customers with a no-hassle quote. If your a home or business owner and your AC unit is broken or requires a tune-up, don't hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Chesterfield right away. If you ignore problems with your HVAC system, you can end us pending a lot more money down the road. A well-maintained system can cut down on utility bills and your carbon footprint. For Chesterfield home and business owners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
- Heating and Cooling
Weis' air conditioner repair experts in Chesterfield, MO, know how frustrating it is to deal with faulty systems. HVAC systems are complex and it's our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide grade-A AC repair and maintenance.
Go ahead and request air conditioning repair in Chesterfield, MO, now for a free estimate. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It is crucial for your wallet to maintain your home or business' heating, air conditioning, and air filtration systems. Reach out to Weis to learn more about Chesterfield, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save homeowners money. Our team of experienced technicians will make sure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it's our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Chesterfield, MO, AC repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a couple of preventative measures home and business owners can take to make sure their AC is working at peak efficiency.
Weis Comfort Systems' preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Chesterfield homeowners and customers keep their heating and cooling systems up to date. There's a lot of things you can do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Cleaning your evaporators and air conditioner coils.
- Checking your AC's refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking oil or gas pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your AC, furnace, or heat pump.
Why Choose Weis for Chesterfield, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped home and business owners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is important. The expert Chesterfield air conditioning repair experts at Weis Comfort Systems have proven their quality in the past decades. You can trust us to protect your family and home's HVAC interests. Learn more about Weis' past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a handful of the goals we follow to ensure Weis is your Chesterfield HVAC contractor of choice:
A leading Chesterfield AC repair contractor, Weis Comfort Systems knows the importance of quality service. We hope to provide the best we can including certified HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems knows financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis Heating and Cooling accepts major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc.), cash, and checks. You can learn more about our pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. Weis also offers rebates and coupons.
We rely on state-of-the-art products, practices, and safety measures in addition to hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is important to our business.
Weis' team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Chesterfield, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service today.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry's best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis' air conditioning repair experts in Chesterfield, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."