Air Conditioning Repair Clarkson Valley, MO. Spring or summer, our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the experience and skills homeowners need to ensure efficient AC repair and inspection in Clarkson Valley, MO. Weis Comfort Systems specializes in Lennox and Daikin products, and is able to offer 24/7 emergency repair. Weis can handle AC repair, heating, boilers, air filtration, and other HVAC services to help you through hot summers and cool winters. Please contact us for a quote and more information about our capabilities.
Weis Comfort Systems offers year-round maintenance plans, financing, rebates, and are dedicated to helping Clarkson Valley, MO, homeowners with AC repair. We have served the greater St. Louis area for more than 40 years, and are proud to bring quality AC repair to home and business owners. Meet our team to learn more about Weis’ capabilities and experience. View real customer testimonials here.
Weis Comfort Systems offers multiple specials and discounts every month for our services. These special offers make Weis Comfort one of the most affordable choices in St Louis and Illinois for getting your AC unit or furnace repaired/replaced. Please see below for our latest offers and contact us at (636) 202-0073.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Clarkson Valley, MO Homeowners
You might have a lot of questions about Weis Comfort Systems and AC repair services in general. Below is an in-depth list of answers to questions about HVAC systems and how you can prep for spring.
- Should my fan be set to auto?: Usually, an AC fan increases the humidity in your home if left "on." You can save power during the spring-summer transition by keeping it on "auto."
- Should I try and troubleshoot any problems before calling?: If the system isn’t working, you can replace the batteries in your thermostat. The most common problems are float switches, filters, and breakers. If you don’t know what you’re looking at it’s advisable to call for service.
- Why would I need AC repair even if I don’t use it? Your entire HVAC system accumulates dust in air filters and condensing coils. Your AC system alone can lose an average of 5 percent efficiency over the course of a year and cost you hundreds of dollars in damages. This is avoidable with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- How long should my AC last?: This varies on the brand. Usually, an AC unit is expected to perform for 10-20 years if it’s properly maintained. Call for seasonal maintenance to make the most of your investment.
- Is it better to leave my AC on if I’m away?: Unless you’re out for a couple of days, it’s advisable to leave your AC on. Set it to a reasonable temperature (mid-70s) and set the fan to "auto".
- Why is SEER important?: A system’s SEER rating is its estimated efficiency. Most AC units start at 13 but 17-20 is average. We can calculate the estimated dollar savings based on the SEER number.
- When should I check my filters?: If you’re hands-on and know what you’re looking for, every month or two. More residents or pets can increase how much debris gets in the filters. It’s also important to keep track of when you change them; our Clarkson Valley, MO, AC repair technicians will ask.
- When should I get my AC looked at?: Typically, you want to have your systems checked out once per year. Spring is a great time to do this. You can request service and set up an appointment with Weis Comfort Systems now.
Keeping your AC system healthy is a money-saver. If you need emergency AC repair in Clarkson Valley, MO, do not hesitate to reach out to Weis Comfort Systems. Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced.
Why Do I Need an AC Inspection?
Mentioned above, getting whole HVAC system inspected saves you money. Annual maintenance can cut your energy bill by 15 percent. Overall, the price of preventative measures and inspections helps your HVAC system stay alive longer which saves you from a full replacement.
A decent air conditioner should last 15 years if it’s properly maintained. Clarkson Valley, MO, business and homeowners can prevent any unexpected failures by scheduling maintenance checks at least once a year. Our AC inspection and repair technicians are just a phone call away.
Air Conditioning Repair in Clarkson Valley, MO
You you may be wondering how much it costs to install or repair an air conditioner. We can provide customers with a no-hassle quote. If your AC system is broken or needs a tune-up, don’t hesitate to reach out to an AC repair specialist in Clarkson Valley now. Avoiding these problems can lead to more expensive issues down the road. If you take care of your system, you can easily improve its efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint. For Clarkson Valley homeowners, we specialize in a number of services.
We specialize in a number of different areas, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furnace Maintenance
- Fall HVAC Maintenance
- Air Filtration Systems
- AC Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractors
- Furnace Repair Services
Our air conditioning repair experts in Clarkson Valley, MO, understand how frustrating it is to deal with faulty HVAC systems. HVAC systems are complex and it’s our job at Weis Comfort Systems to provide next-level air conditioning maintenance and repair.
Never hesitate to request air conditioning repair in Clarkson Valley, MO, now for a free quote. More than 40 years of experience makes a difference. It’s important for your wallet to maintain your business or home’s HVAC systems. Reach out to Weis Comfort Systems to learn more about Clarkson Valley, MO, air conditioning repair and our seasonal maintenance plans that are designed to save you money. Weis’ team of experienced technicians ensure that your air conditioner is both efficient and effective. HVAC units are an investment, and it’s our goal to make sure that investment pays off. Contact us today for additional information about our Clarkson Valley, MO, air conditioning repair services.
AC Repair Service Near You
There are a few preventative measures home and business owners can take to ensure that their AC is working like it’s supposed to.
Our preventative HVAC maintenance plans help Clarkson Valley customers and homeowners keep their heating and cooling systems efficient. There’s a lot of things we do to make sure your HVAC systems runs smoothly. Some of these include:
- Clean your air conditioning coils and evaporators.
- Checking your AC’s refrigerant level.
- Adjusting blower components to improve airflow.
- Checking gas or oil pressure, connections, burner combustion, and heat exchange.
- Updating your thermostats.
- Lubricate parts and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect the condensate drains for your heat pump, furnace, and AC units.
Why Choose Weis for Clarkson Valley, MO, Air Conditioning Repair?
Our HVAC specialists have helped business and homeowners with top-notch heating and AC repair. For HVAC companies, reputation is everything. The expert Clarkson Valley air conditioning repair experts at Weis have proven their quality over the years. You can count on us to protect your home and family’s HVAC interests. Read more about our past service in these HVAC reviews. Below you can find a few of the goals we follow to make sure we are your Clarkson Valley HVAC company of choice:
DEVOTED TO SERVICE
A leading Clarkson Valley AC repair company, Weis Heating and Cooling knows the importance of quality service. We want to provide the best we can including highly-trained HVAC contractors, safe and efficient equipment, and no hassle results.
Weis Comfort Systems is well aware of financial constraints put on home and business owners. Weis accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), checks, and cash. You can learn more about Weis’ pricing and financing for AC installation, boilers replacement, maintenance, and other services. We also offer rebates and coupons.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
We rely on state-of-the-art safety protocols, products, and practices in conjunction with hiring methods that ensure high-quality HVAC contractors with experience, solid backgrounds, and other skills. Safety is a cornerstone of our business.
Our team of highly-qualified, local HVAC contractors in Clarkson Valley, MO, guarantee affordable, timely, no-hassle AC and furnace repair and installation. Let Weis know how we can help. Request service now.
Contact Weis Comfort Systems today to learn more our AC repair services. (636) 202-0073. We utilize, install, and maintain the HVAC industry’s best technology, including products by Water Furnace, Daikin, Arzel, Lennox, and other great brands. Request Service today from Weis’ air conditioning repair specialists in Clarkson Valley, MO, now.
Serving St Louis and Illinois for over 80 Years
Richard Weis returned from WWII asked for the keys from his dad and re-opened the shop as Weis Heating Company. He had a process and a plan to economically install central heating in all new homes with the new blower-driven gas furnaces. The housing boom that followed the war allowed the company to expand rapidly.
Nearly 80 years later, the current Weis generation continues the tradition of providing a quality, affordable HVAC service for our customers. At Weis, "When you live and sleep comfortably, so do we."