Allenton, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Allenton, MO. Your furnace is a very important actor in your household. It keeps you cozy and comfortable all winter long. Do your part to keep your family warm by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Allenton, MO every year. When maintenance is done regularly, you will enjoy a furnace that functions better and last longer. Counting on a qualified technician for these services ensures that it will be done correctly, and minor problems will be detected preemptively.
We are proud to offer professional furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Allenton area. Our qualified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Allenton, MO. For a Allenton, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Allenton resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face throughout the year. Even those of us who cherish recreational fun in the cold outdoors of a midwestern winter, though, deserve and require a warm home in which we can seek shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance like air conditioner maintenance, it is recommended that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once a year. While Allenton, MO furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the best time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Allenton
Like almost anything else, a furnace wears down over time. Dust, lint, and grime build up, parts begin to wear down, and overall performance declines. With the appropriate care and attention, like furnace maintenance, this can be avoided. Annual Allenton, MO furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you will conserve up to 30 percent of your home's standard energy consumption according to Energy Star, which in turn leads to significant monthly utility savings.
Annual furnace maintenance in Allenton allows you to:
- Save money: Allenton, MO furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. You will be less likely to run into unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance keeps major problems from developing and enhances the strength and efficiency of your system. A happy, healthy furnace keeps your entire home and your family warm whenever you need it to, even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In addition to keeping your furnace healthy and working well, which will keep it around longer, regular furnace maintenance may be necessary for your warranty. Keep all your records from these yearly services visits, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be valid.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: Professional Allenton, MO furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and securely connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. Your technician is equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. That maintenance will reduce the likelihood that you will require emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
Annual professional maintenance is important to the functioning of your furnace. And in the event that something eventually breaks or decide it's time to upgrade to a new furnace, call Weis for furnace repairs or furnace installation.
You are doing your home and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Allenton, MO furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, there are some actions you can take on your own to keep your furnace healthy. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and learn about these other DIY tips.
We provide all the HVAC services your home needs, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Allenton, MO community for almost fifty years. We have been the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Allenton area. We exist to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. Our furnace and HVAC services provide both the highest quality at the best value.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.