Belleville, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Belleville, MO. Your furnace is a very important actor in your home. It is what keep you comfy and cozy all winter long. Do your part to keep your family warm by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Belleville, MO every year. With regular maintenance, you will enjoy a furnace that functions better and last longer. Seeking a qualified technician for these services ensures that it will be done correctly, and small problems will be detected early.
Weis Comfort Systems provides professional furnance maintenance services to homes throughout the Belleville area. Our qualified heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Belleville, MO. For a Belleville, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
We Belleville citizens are well acquainted with extreme and irrational weather patterns in all our seasons. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
Just like any kind of heating and cooling maintenance service like air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that furnace maintenance is done once annually. While Belleville, MO furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the most opportune time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Belleville
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Dust, lint, and grime build up, parts begin to wear down, and overall performance declines. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Annual Belleville, MO furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you can reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
Annual furnace maintenance in Belleville allows you to:
- Save money: Belleville, MO furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. It will help you avoid unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you won't need repairs or replacement products installed as often. Maximizing your furnace's efficiency also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat for even further home energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A happy, healthy furnace keeps your entire home and your family warm whenever you need it to, even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. Keep all your records from these yearly services visits, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is an exercise in prevention. You can avoid unnecessary breakdowns or other HVAC emergencies by receiving a professional tune-up, where any possible concerns can be addressed before they escalate into expensive problems or even safety hazards.
- Safety: With professional Belleville, MO furnace maintenance, your technician will make sure that your furnace and the area around it is clean and everything is properly connected. This prevents potentially dangerous situations like fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By acting proactively and having maintenance done, you can operate on your terms at a time that is most convenient for you. You will be less likely to encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can be inconvenient, at best.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Our professional furnace tune-up includes an extensive checklist of cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing your home and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Belleville, MO furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to keep your furnace healthy. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and learn about these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Belleville, MO community for nearly fifty years. We have been the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Belleville area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our HVAC professionals to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.