Cedar Hill, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Cedar Hill, MO. Your furnace is an integral part of your household. It keeps you cozy and comfortable on even the coldest days of the year. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Cedar Hill, MO annually. When maintenance is done regularly, your furnace will work better and last longer. Seeking a professional to carry it out ensures that it will be done correctly, and minor problems will be caught preemptively.
We are proud to offer professional furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Cedar Hill area. Our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Cedar Hill, MO. For a Cedar Hill, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Cedar Hill resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face in all our seasons. Even those of us who cherish recreational fun in the cold outdoors of a midwestern winter, though, deserve and require a warm home in which we can seek shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance such as air conditioner maintenance, it is recommended that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once a year. While Cedar Hill, MO furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the best time to have this service completed. Your furnace should be inspected for issues and evaluated for performance abilities in the fall before temperatures drop for the year and you start heavily relying on your furnace to keep your home warm. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Cedar Hill
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. With the appropriate care and attention, like furnace maintenance, this can be avoided. Annual Cedar Hill, MO furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. The right HVAC maintenance program, including annual furnace maintenance, can reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
Annual furnace maintenance in Cedar Hill allows you to:
- Save money: Cedar Hill, MO furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. You will be less likely to run into sudden HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you won't need repairs or replacement products installed as often. Maximizing your furnace's efficiency also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat for even further home energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A happy, healthy furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In addition to keeping your furnace healthy and working well, which will keep it around longer, regular furnace maintenance may be necessary for your warranty. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is an exercise in prevention. You can avoid unnecessary breakdowns or other HVAC emergencies by receiving a professional tune-up, where any possible concerns can be addressed before they escalate into expensive problems or even safety hazards.
- Safety: Professional Cedar Hill, MO furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and securely connected. This prevents potentially dangerous situations like fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. You will be less likely to encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing yourself and your heating and cooling system a huge service by scheduling professional Cedar Hill, MO furnace maintenance every year, and using other professional services when necessary. However, there are some actions you can take on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and try these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is a family business and has been an integral part of the St. Louis area community for almost fifty years. Time has proven Weis Comfort Systems to be the leading provider for all heating and cooling services in the Cedar Hill area. We exist to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. Our furnace and HVAC services provide both the highest quality at the best value.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our HVAC professionals to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.