Chesterfield, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Chesterfield, MO. Your furnace is an integral part of your home. It is what keep you comfy and cozy on even the coldest days of the year. Do your part to support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Chesterfield, MO every year. When maintenance is done regularly, your furnace will work better and last longer. Counting on a professional for these services means that it will be done correctly, and small issues will be caught early.
Weis Comfort Systems provides professional furnance maintenance services to homes throughout the Chesterfield area. Our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Chesterfield, MO. For a Chesterfield, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
We Chesterfield citizens are well acquainted with extreme and irrational weather patterns in all our seasons. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
Just like any kind of heating and cooling maintenance service such as air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that furnace maintenance is done once a year. While Chesterfield, MO furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the best time to have this service completed. Your furnace should be inspected for issues and evaluated for performance abilities in the fall before temperatures drop for the year and you start heavily relying on your furnace to keep your home warm. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Chesterfield
Like almost anything else, a furnace wears down over time. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. With the appropriate care and attention, like furnace maintenance, this can be avoided. Annual Chesterfield, MO furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to help your unit stay running at its best. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you can reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
With yearly furnace maintenance in Chesterfield, you can expect to:
- Save money: Chesterfield, MO furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. It will help you avoid sudden HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat for even further home energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance keeps major problems from developing and enhances the strength and efficiency of your system. A happy, healthy furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: With professional Chesterfield, MO furnace maintenance, your technician will make sure that your furnace and the area around it is clean and everything is securely connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. You will be less likely to encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can be inconvenient, at best.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will make sure all parts of your home furnace and heating system, including the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, and thermostat, are correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing yourself and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Chesterfield, MO furnace maintenance every year, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, clean all vents and ducts, and learn about these other DIY tips.
We provide all the HVAC services your home needs, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is a family business and has been an integral part of the St. Louis area community for nearly fifty years. We have been the leading provider for all heating and cooling services in the Chesterfield area. We exist to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. Our furnace and HVAC services provide both the highest quality at the best value.
View our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.