Concord, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Concord, MO. Your furnace is a very important actor in your household. It is what keep you comfy and cozy all winter long. Help it keep your family warm by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Concord, MO annually. When maintenance is done regularly, you will enjoy a furnace that functions better and last longer. Seeking a qualified technician for these services ensures that it will be done correctly, and minor issues will be detected preemptively.
We are proud to offer exemplary furnance maintenance services to homes throughout the Concord area. Our certified and trained HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Concord, MO. For a Concord, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Concord resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face in all our seasons. Even those of us who cherish recreational fun in the cold outdoors of a midwestern winter, though, deserve and require a warm home in which we can seek shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance like air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that furnace maintenance is done once a year. Technically, Concord, MO furnace maintenance can be done any time throughout the year, but fall is the most opportune time to have this service completed. Your furnace should be inspected for issues and evaluated for performance abilities in the fall before temperatures drop for the year and you start heavily relying on your furnace to keep your home warm. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Concord
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Annual Concord, MO furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. The right HVAC maintenance program, including annual furnace maintenance, can conserve up to 30 percent of your home's standard energy consumption according to Energy Star, which in turn leads to significant monthly utility savings.
Annual furnace maintenance in Concord allows you to:
- Save money: Concord, MO furnace maintenance will help you keep your furnace clean and running efficiently. It will help you avoid sudden HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity means a lower gas bill, saving you money on your monthly bills. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance keeps major problems from developing and enhances the strength and efficiency of your system. A a properly functioning furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be valid.
- Avoid emergencies: Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is an exercise in prevention. You can avoid unnecessary breakdowns or other HVAC emergencies by receiving a professional tune-up, where any possible concerns can be addressed before they escalate into expensive problems or even safety hazards.
- Safety: With professional Concord, MO furnace maintenance, your technician will make sure that your furnace and the area around it is clean and everything is properly connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. You will be less likely to require emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. All of our maintenance visits include the services listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
Annual professional maintenance is important to the functioning of your furnace. And in the event that something eventually breaks or decide it's time to upgrade to a new furnace, call Weis for furnace repairs or furnace installation.
You are doing yourself and your heating and cooling system a huge service by scheduling professional Concord, MO furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and learn about these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is a family business and has been an integral part of the St. Louis area community for almost fifty years. We have been the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Concord area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
View our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.