Festus, MO Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Festus, MO. Your furnace is an integral part of your home. It is what keep you comfy and cozy on even the coldest days of the year. Help it keep your family warm by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Festus, MO annually. When maintenance is done regularly, your furnace will work better and last longer. Seeking a professional to carry it out means that it will be done correctly, and small issues will be caught preemptively.
Weis Comfort Systems provides professional furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Festus area. Our qualified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Festus, MO. For a Festus, MO furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Festus resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face throughout the year. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
Just like any kind of heating and cooling maintenance service such as air conditioner maintenance, it is recommended that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once annually. While Festus, MO furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the most opportune time to have this service completed. Your furnace should be inspected for issues and evaluated for performance abilities in the fall before temperatures drop for the year and you start heavily relying on your furnace to keep your home warm. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Festus
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Annual Festus, MO furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. With a good HVAC maintenance schedule, including furnace maintenance every year in the fall, you will reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
Annual furnace maintenance in Festus allows you to:
- Save money: Festus, MO furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. You will be less likely to run into unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Maximizing your furnace's efficiency means a lower gas bill, saving you money on your monthly bills. Switch to a smart thermostat for even further home energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance keeps major problems from developing and enhances the strength and efficiency of your system. A happy, healthy furnace keeps your entire home and your family warm whenever you need it to, even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In addition to keeping your furnace healthy and working well, which will keep it around longer, regular furnace maintenance may be necessary for your warranty. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be valid.
- Avoid emergencies: Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is an exercise in prevention. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: With professional Festus, MO furnace maintenance, your technician will make sure that your furnace and the area around it is clean and everything is securely connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. They are equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By acting proactively and having maintenance done, you can operate on your terms at a time that is most convenient for you. That maintenance will reduce the likelihood that you will encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Your Weis technician will perform a list of tasks including cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will make sure all parts of your home furnace and heating system, including the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, and thermostat, are correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing yourself and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Festus, MO furnace maintenance every year, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to keep your furnace healthy. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and try these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is a family business and has been an integral part of the St. Louis area community for almost fifty years. Time has proven Weis Comfort Systems to be the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Festus area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.