Lenzburg, IL Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Lenzburg, IL. Your furnace is an integral part of your home. It keeps you cozy and comfortable on even the coldest days of the year. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Lenzburg, IL every year. With regular maintenance, you will enjoy a furnace that functions better and last longer. Counting on a qualified technician to carry it out means that it will be done correctly, and small issues will be caught early.
We are proud to offer exemplary furnance maintenance services to homes throughout the Lenzburg area. Our certified and trained heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Lenzburg, IL. Count on Weis Comfort Systems for all your home's HVAC needs, including a Lenzburg, IL furnace tune-up, repair, or installation. Reach out today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
We Lenzburg citizens are well acquainted with extreme and irrational weather patterns throughout the year. Even those of us who cherish recreational fun in the cold outdoors of a midwestern winter, though, deserve and require a warm home in which we can seek shelter.
Just like any kind of heating and cooling maintenance service such as air conditioner maintenance, it is recommended that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once a year. Technically, Lenzburg, IL furnace maintenance can be done any time throughout the year, but fall is the most opportune time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Lenzburg
Like many things, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. With the appropriate care and attention, like furnace maintenance, this can be avoided. Annual Lenzburg, IL furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. The right HVAC maintenance program, including annual furnace maintenance, will conserve up to 30 percent of your home's standard energy consumption according to Energy Star, which in turn leads to significant monthly utility savings.
With yearly furnace maintenance in Lenzburg, you can expect to:
- Save money: Lenzburg, IL furnace maintenance will help you keep your furnace clean and running efficiently. It will help you avoid sudden HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity means a lower gas bill, saving you money on your monthly bills. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A a properly functioning furnace keeps your entire home and your family warm whenever you need it to, even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In addition to keeping your furnace healthy and working well, which will keep it around longer, regular furnace maintenance may be necessary for your warranty. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is an exercise in prevention. You can avoid unnecessary breakdowns or other HVAC emergencies by receiving a professional tune-up, where any possible concerns can be addressed before they escalate into expensive problems or even safety hazards.
- Safety: With professional Lenzburg, IL furnace maintenance, your technician will make sure that your furnace and the area around it is clean and everything is securely connected. This prevents potentially dangerous situations like fires and toxic fuel leaks. Your technician is equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By acting proactively and having maintenance done, you can operate on your terms at a time that is most convenient for you. You will be less likely to encounter the need for emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Our professional furnace tune-up includes an extensive checklist of cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will make sure all parts of your home furnace and heating system, including the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, and thermostat, are correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing your home and your heating and cooling system a huge service by scheduling professional Lenzburg, IL furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, there are some actions you can take on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and learn about these other DIY tips.
We provide all the HVAC services your home needs, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is a family business and has been an integral part of the St. Louis area community for nearly fifty years. Time has proven Weis Comfort Systems to be the premiere heating and cooling service provider in the Lenzburg area. We exist to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.