Macoupin County, IL Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Macoupin County, IL. Your furnace is an integral part of your household. It is what keep you comfy and cozy all winter long. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Macoupin County, IL every year. With regular maintenance, your furnace will work better and last longer. Seeking a qualified technician for these services means that it will be done correctly, and small issues will be caught preemptively.
We are proud to offer professional furnance maintenance services to residents throughout the Macoupin County area. Our qualified HVAC technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Macoupin County, IL. For a Macoupin County, IL furnace tune-up, repair, or new furnace installation, as well as all your other HVAC needs, contact us today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Macoupin County resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face throughout the year. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance like air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that furnace maintenance is done once a year. While Macoupin County, IL furnace maintenance can be done at any point during the year, fall is the best time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Macoupin County
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Over time, it gets dirty, worn down, and less effective. That is, unless proper and regular furnace maintenance is done. Annual Macoupin County, IL furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to help your unit stay running at its best. The right HVAC maintenance program, including annual furnace maintenance, can reduce a household's energy consumption, and utility bill, by up to 30 percent, according to Energy Star.
Annual furnace maintenance in Macoupin County allows you to:
- Save money: Macoupin County, IL furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. It will help you avoid unforeseen HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you won't need repairs or replacement products installed as often. Maximizing your furnace's efficiency also keeps your gas bill low and saves you money on your monthly utilities. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance not only prevents potential issues, but also maximizes performance strength and efficiency. A a properly functioning furnace heats your home quickly and entirely and keeps your family comfortable even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In addition to keeping your furnace healthy and working well, which will keep it around longer, regular furnace maintenance may be necessary for your warranty. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be valid.
- Avoid emergencies: Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is an exercise in prevention. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: Professional Macoupin County, IL furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and properly connected. This prevents potentially dangerous situations like fires and toxic fuel leaks. Your technician is equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. You will be less likely to require emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Our professional furnace tune-up includes an extensive checklist of cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will make sure all parts of your home furnace and heating system, including the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, and thermostat, are correctly connected and functioning properly. Our maintenance services include the items listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing yourself and your HVAC system a huge service by scheduling professional Macoupin County, IL furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, there are some actions you can take on your own to keep your furnace healthy. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and learn about these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Macoupin County, IL community for nearly fifty years. We have been the leading provider for all heating and cooling services in the Macoupin County area. Our priority has always been to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. Our furnace and HVAC services provide both the highest quality at the best value.
View our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.