Marissa, IL Furnace Maintenance
Furnace maintenance in Marissa, IL. Your furnace is an integral part of your household. It keeps you cozy and comfortable all winter long. Help it support your home heating system by scheduling professional furnace maintenance in Marissa, IL every year. With regular maintenance, your furnace will work better and last longer. Seeking a professional to carry it out means that it will be done correctly, and minor problems will be caught preemptively.
We are proud to offer professional furnance maintenance services to homes throughout the Marissa area. Our qualified heating and cooling technicians have the skills and experience necessary to deliver the best furnace maintenance and inspection in Marissa, IL. Count on Weis Comfort Systems for all your home's HVAC needs, including a Marissa, IL furnace tune-up, repair, or installation. Reach out today by calling (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or request service online today.
When To Get Furnace Maintenance
As a Marissa resident, you are familiar with the unpredictable weather we face in all our seasons. While those of us who grew up in the chilly winters of the midwest may relish our fun in the cold winter snow, low temperatures are best enjoyed outdoors and aren't meant for inside our homes, where our families shelter.
As with other HVAC maintenance such as air conditioner maintenance, we recommend that homeowners schedule furnace maintenance once annually. Technically, Marissa, IL furnace maintenance can be done any time throughout the year, but fall is the most opportune time to have this service completed. Prior to the onset of the cold season when your furnace will be working its hardest, you should have an HVAC technician evaluate your furnace's performance capabilities and investigate any possible problems. Contact your HVAC service provider, Weis Comfort Systems, before the beginning of winter to schedule your furnace maintenance.
Reasons To Get Furnace Maintenance in Marissa
Like almost anything else, a furnace does not live forevere. Dust, lint, and grime build up, parts begin to wear down, and overall performance declines. With the appropriate care and attention, like furnace maintenance, this can be avoided. Annual Marissa, IL furnace maintenance includes a list of inspections, testing, and cleaning services to support your unit's overall health and performance. The right HVAC maintenance program, including annual furnace maintenance, can conserve up to 30 percent of your home's standard energy consumption according to Energy Star, which in turn leads to significant monthly utility savings.
Annual furnace maintenance in Marissa allows you to:
- Save money: Marissa, IL furnace maintenance helps your furnace stay clean and efficient. You will be less likely to run into sudden HVAC emergencies that require emergency services, and you will less frequently need additional repairs or unit replacement. Keeping your furnace working at its peak capacity means a lower gas bill, saving you money on your monthly bills. Switch to a smart thermostat to make your home even more energy efficiency.
- Enhance performance: Furnace maintenance keeps major problems from developing and enhances the strength and efficiency of your system. A happy, healthy furnace keeps your entire home and your family warm whenever you need it to, even during the coldest days of the year.
- Extend the life of your furnace: In the process of getting your furnace in tip-top shape through this yearly maintenance, you may also be satisfying your manufacturer's warranty terms. If you need to use the warranty, you may need to present maintenance documentation, as some furnace warranties require that you have records of maintenance in order for it to be redeemed.
- Avoid emergencies: Regular furnace maintenance is a preventative measure. Your HVAC professional will be able to detect potential issues before they lead to bigger problems that require extensive repairs or even cause sudden breakdowns and other furnace-related emergencies.
- Safety: Professional Marissa, IL furnace maintenance includes, among many other steps, making sure all your furnace components, vents, and surrounding areas are clean and securely connected. This can save you and your family from potential fires and toxic fuel leaks. Your technician is equipped to test for carbon monoxide and other harmful gasses.
- Convenience: By scheduling a maintenance call for your furnace, you can have it done when it's convenient for you. You will be less likely to require emergency HVAC services, too, which can disrupt other plans when you least expect it.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
Our professional furnace tune-up includes an extensive checklist of cleaning, testing, and examining, and adjusting. We will examine the filter, blower, coils, electrical connections, thermostat, and all other parts of your furnace and air exchange system to make sure everything is correctly connected and functioning properly. All of our maintenance visits include the services listed below.
Our furnace maintenance includes:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections. This includes checking the gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger.
What I Can Do To Help My Furnace
You are doing yourself and your heating and cooling system a huge service by scheduling professional Marissa, IL furnace maintenance every fall, and using other professional services when necessary. However, you can take additional steps on your own to help your furnace perform at its best. Check and replace air filters, keep vents and ducts clean and clear, and learn about these other DIY tips.
Supplement your annual professional furnace maintenance with other important HVAC services for your home, including:
Get Furnace Maintenance Today | Weis Comfort Systems
Weis Comfort Systems is proud to be a family business that has been serving the Marissa, IL community for almost half a century. Time has proven Weis Comfort Systems to be the leading provider for all heating and cooling services in the Marissa area. We exist to keep your family safe and comfortable both in your home and in your wallet. We provide the best professional furnace and HVAC services while bringing you value and savings.
Lear more about our maintenance plans, and speak to our experienced technicians to find the best products and services for you. Call us today at (636) 343-8440 in Missouri, (618) 233-3039 in Illinois, or contact us online for more information or to schedule your professional furnace maintenance.